Ribble Cruising Club’s advice based on the Legal interpretation by the RYA.
Very little sailing activity is permitted
· Water sports centres must close
· Private Land may not be used for launching
· Private Land Facilities should be closed
· Private Land may not be used for recreation (Angling, Walking, Sailing)
· Dinghy Parks should be closed except for absolutely essential maintenance only (Dinghies should not be removed unless essential)
· Access for Essential Maintenance only may be performed in Marinas / Private Land
· Working Parties are not allowed
Clubs should be concerned with respect to public perception if something is observed by the public that clubs shouldn’t be doing…
Apparently Public Slipways may be used by a member of the Public in their own Boat. However You are not permitted to enter a club dinghy park and launch off a public slip!
Below PDF relates specifically to the dock.Covid_19 II Dock Notice