From: Club Dev
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 4:26 PM
To: Jackie Bennetts ; Celia Edgington
Cc: Regional Development Officers – England ; RegionalDevelopment Officers – Home Countries
Subject: RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show – Lots on for clubs
Dear Club Contact
Please forward this e-mail to anyone in your club who may be interested in attending the show.
The RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show is just over a week away, and we want to ensure that your club doesn’t miss out. We have a range of events over the weekend to help your club make the most of 2017.
RYA Club Briefing – 4th March 2017 – 1030 to 1130, Londesborough Room
Come to the Briefing for information and updates from the RYA to help make the 2017 season a success. Various RYA staff will be presenting on a range of topics.
Clubs can send up to two representatives and each attendee will receive a complimentary RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show ticket which will be available for collection at the end of the Briefing.
Tea and coffee will be available from 10am for those attending the Briefing, which will start at 10.30am.
Book your place at the Briefing now. Online booking will close on the 1st March.
RYA Club Workshops
This year we are running a series of hour long workshops on a range of topics for clubs. Click on the workshop title to book your place.
Saturday 4th March Time
Technical and Racing Services 1145 – 1245
Legal and Current Affairs 1200 – 1300
Funding the Future 1300 – 1400
How to attract new members through your website 1315 – 1415
Sunday 5th March
Making the most of your Club Open Day / PTBO 1100 – 1200
Sailability – Making your Club more Inclusive 1330 – 1430
Funding and the Future 1445 – 1545
Ask the RYA…….
Once again we are offering an opportunity to get one-to-one advice from RYA staff on a range of topics to support you and your club in the ‘Ask the RYA’ area in the Panorama Hall.
No need to book, just come along and ask the questions you’ve always wanted to ask.
- Club Development; increasing membership and participation with one of the RYA Regional Development Officers
- Legal Affairs; RYA Legal Advisor, Mandy Peters will be on hand to answer queries on a range of legal issues affecting clubs (Sat only)
- Racing Services; from Portsmouth yardstick to equipment rules guidance with RYA Technical Co-ordinator, Tom Walker
- Race Management; Race Officials and Racing Rules advice with Jacqui Roberts, Race Officials Administrator
- RYA Training; Regional Development Officers and RYA Training will be on hand to answer questions you have about becoming a recognised RYA Training Centre or how to train instructors
- The Green Blue; Find out how to reduce your club’s impact on the environment with Dan Reading, Green Blue Sustainability Officer
- RYA Membership; find out more about the new membership categories and the benefits open to RYA members.
RYA Affiliated Club Ticket Offer
Don’t forget the special ticket price of £10.00 when booking 10 or more tickets at a time. Enter the code ‘RYADS2017AFF’ at the checkout to secure the RYA affiliate discount. Buy your tickets now
Take a look at the RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show Website to see what else is happening at the show. You can also download the app – just look for Dinghy Show in your App store.
Help us to promote the Show
You can help to promote the show by sharing our messages on your club’s social media channels.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2017 RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show.
|Club Support Advisor|
|Royal Yachting Association|
|T: 02380 604199 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|RYA House, Ensign Way, Hamble, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 4YA
http://www.rya.org.uk T: 02380 604100 F: 02380 604299
The Royal Yachting Association is a company limited by guarantee and is registered in England. Registered business number 878357. Registered business address RYA House, Ensign Way, Hamble, Southampton SO31 4YA. VAT registration number 239281352
email Disclaimer can be found on the website http://www.rya.org.uk/legal-info/Pages/email-disclaimer.aspx
Scanned by FuseMail, on behalf of the RYA, RYA Foundation, and RYA Northern Ireland